APR member Rosey Feuell is pleased to offer her services as a retreat leader to individuals, groups, parishes and retreat centres. Rosey is regularly available in London, Cambridgeshire and beyond to lead courses or offer spiritual direction.
Rosey can offer the following:
- • Guiding retreats, including Ignatian Spiritual Exercises in blocks or over 30 days
- • Guidance on Weeks of Prayer in parishes or on individual basis
- • The © Livability Happiness Course for parishes
- • Supervision for spiritual directors, individually or in small groups
- • Spiritual direction and possible non-residential retreats for individuals
- • Regular availability in London/Cambridgeshire
Rosey also runs Quiet Days, Courses on Ways of Praying, including:
- • Scriptural themes
- • Seasonal/creative subjects, including poetry and writing
- • Life/professional issues … and topics you might suggest!
All of these can be tailor-made to your context/group, one-off or a short series e.g. in Lent/Advent, over a year etc.
Rosey is based in Cambridgeshire but often visits London and is willing to travel/stay in other places as required. Rosey is an associate of an established Anglican religious order, CSMV.
Contact: Rosey Feuell firstname.lastname@example.org 07816 866208